As CCSPs we are responsible for cloud security architecture, design, operations, and/or service orchestration. CCSP is most appropriate for those whose day-to-day responsibilities involve procuring, securing and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services. In other words, CCSPs are heavily involved with the cloud.
- How do you secure different application types with SSO and OAuth?
- I’curity partners with Tirasa to deliver scalable and robust identity solutions
- Securing the Perimeter: Deploying Identity and Access Management with Free Open Source Software.
- Why are today’s businesses choosing FOSS?
- Identity and Access Management Success Factors