To be the most trusted and top performing IT security and integration consulting company on the continent.
- Continuous excellence in IT security service delivery
- Employing innovative and result oriented approach
- Use and support suitable means to achieve great results
I’curity is committed to offer professional IT services to its clients and to grow the business by focusing on the following:
- Increasing the shareholder value
- Growing its human capital skills
- Offering fit-for-purpose solutions that meet customer’s expectations
- Implementing robust and scalable solutions
- Always operate and act ethically
- Ensuring sustainability and environmental friendly working behavior
We offer the following services for On-premise, Hybrid and Cloud implementations for financial, government, education, and health institutions
- Information Security and Integration Strategy Consulting
- Information Security and Integration Architecture Consulting
- Digital Identity Solutions implementation and support (Customer, Employee and partners solutions)
- Digital Transformations enablement
- Cloud and Data Center Security
- Citizen Digital Identity Solutions
I’CURITY Solutions is a South Africa based professional services company specializing in independent end-to-end IT security and integration consulting services (primarily digital identity solutions). It is a Level 1 BBBEE contributor company that was incorporated under the registrar of South African Companies Act No 71 of 2008.
The company was established as a direct result of exponential growth in the demand for vendor agnostic t-shaped professionals in the IT security industry. Our consultants have over 30 years combined experience in IT consulting across various industry sectors. We have delivered projects within the country and abroad utilising different vendor technologies to deliver platform based solutions for our clients. Most of the projects that we have been involved with have been to enable organization not only to secure their enterprise but also enable perimeterless and cloud security and innovation as part of their Digital Transformation programs. The company has a number of strategic partners to augment our offering to ensure client satisfaction across all levels of consulting, be it management, architecture, integration, training and migration.
Our passionate consultants have over 35 years combined experience in IT Security consulting across various industry sectors.
They have delivered projects within the continent and abroad utilising different vendor technologies to deliver platform based solutions for our clients.
Our has some industry renowned qualifications and experience has helped us fine tune the way we do IT security projects
- COBIT 5: Is the only business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It is the product of a global task force and development team from ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association of more than 140,000 governance, security, risk and assurance professionals in 187 countries (http://www.isaca.org/Cobit/pages/default.aspx )
- TOGAF 9: The Open Group TOGAF 9 certification is: Used by the world’s leading enterprises to certify a common body of core knowledge about the methodology and framework.TOGAF is developed and maintained by members of The Open Group, working within the Architecture Forum (refer to www.opengroup.org/architecture).
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP): As CCSPs we are responsible for cloud security architecture, design, operations, and/or service orchestration. CCSP is most appropriate for those whose day-to-day responsibilities involve procuring, securing and managing cloud environments or purchased cloud services. In other words, CCSPs are heavily involved with the cloud. (https://www.isc2.org/ccsp/default.aspx )
- CISSP: (ISC) CISSP is a vendor-neutral cyber security qualification with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks
Team Core Skills
Our Oracle Product knowledge and expertise include but not limited to the following:
- Oracle Identity Governance (OIG)
- Oracle Identity Cloud Services (IDCS)Manage user identities for both cloud and on-premises applications with enterprise-grade hybrid deployments.
- Oracle Access Management
- Oracle Mobile and Social (OMS)
- Oracle Mobile Security Suite (OMSS)
- Oracle API Platform
- Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA Suite)
- Oracle CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker)
- CA Technology Identity Platforms
- GLUU Access Management Server
- MidPoint identity governance
- Forgerock Identity platforms
- Oracle Database Security
- Oracle Key Vault
- Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall
- Oracle Advanced Security
- Oracle Database Vault
- Oracle Label Security
- Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting
Below are some industry best practice principles we believe in:
- Least Privilege
- Identity Management
- Information Access Management
- Information Classification
- Policy Compliance
- Security Operations in a cloud environment and on-premise